- Natural Language Processing
- Information Extraction
- Natural Language Generation
- Question Answering
- Computer Vision
- Image/Video Captioning
- Visual Question Answering
- Visual Grounding
- 9/2019 - Present: Ph.D. in Computer Science, advised by Dr. Heng Ji, Blender Lab, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 9/2016 - 5/2019: M.S. in Computer Science, advised by Dr. Heng Ji, Blender Lab, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- 9/2012 - 5/2016: B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science with highest honors, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- 9/2018 - 12/2018: Internship at IBM, advised by Dr. Michael Witbrock and Dr. Achille Fokoue.
- 5/2017 - 8/2017: Internship at the Adelphi Laboratory Center, advised by Dr. Clare R. Voss.
- 6/2016 - 8/2016: Internship at the Adelphi Laboratory Center, advised by Dr. Stephen Tratz.
- 5/2015 - 8/2015: Internship at FactSet Research Systems Inc., supervised by John Kuo.
- 5/2014 - 8/2014: Undergraduate research assistant at the Rensselaer Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning Lab, advised by Dr. Selmer Bringsjord.